Check out the line-up:
- Ronny Kohavi (Microsoft), Keynote
Online Controlled Experiments: Introduction, Learnings, and Humbling Statistics
- Ralf Herbrich (Facebook)
Distributed, Real-Time Bayesian Learning in Online Services
- Ronny Lempel (Yahoo! Research)
Recommendation Challenges in Web Media Settings
- Sumanth Kolar (StumbleUpon)
Recommendations and Discovery at StumbleUpon
- Anmol Bhasin (LinkedIn)
Recommender Systems & The Social Web
- Thore Graepel (Microsoft Research)
Towards Personality-Based Personalization
- Paul Lamere (The Echo Nest)
I’ve got 10 million songs in my pocket. Now what?
Hope to see you at RecSys this September in Dublin! Registration is open now.